DRI-ECO-HCS is a low energy whole house ventilation system. With its cost-effective solution of a non -disruptive installation, this unit is ideal for repairs and maintenance schemes.
Its enhanced technology uses up to 20% less energy than the competition.
Features & benefits of DRI-ECO-HEAT-HCS:
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness preventing mould growth
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment– Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Unique cost-effective solution on tempering incoming air – Thermostatically controlled 400-watt comfort heater positioned at the diffuser resulting in minimal heat loss
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- Easy & simple installation – Under one hour
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability
- Hall Control – System controls located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance checks
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every five years
- Extremely energy efficient – System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Health benefit – Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- 7-year warranty: 1-year parts and labour, remaining 6 years parts only
The remote switches and detectors will not work with the DRI-ECO-HCS, if this functionality is required please purchase the DRI-ECO-HEAT-HC